Photos from Day Three of OIFF 2012
On the third day of Ottawa International Film Festival at the World Exchange Plaza’s Empire Theatres.
I was there to see the short films being shown here.
Don’t forget to check out OIFF’s Music Video Challenge.
About Ming WuMy name is Ming I am a photographer from Ottawa. An Algonquin college graduate in Photography. Also a writer when I review the shows I attend.
Happenings in Ottawa
- @shawnpetrusich been good and busy. Just wanted to know since I've been getting emails from @ListenHarderPR lately & it's confusing lol 17 hours ago
- @CKCUDebaser what colors will be available? I might buy a dark colored t-shirt and get it silkscreened in white 17 hours ago
- @shawnpetrusich are you still with Dine Alone? :P 18 hours ago
- RT @CKCUDebaser: @photogmusic @weirdcanada plus a brand new @CKCUDebaser Tshirt design :) 21 hours ago
- @twohourstraffic I am going to find out. My gut feeling is that I think the show is sold out or going to :P lol 21 hours ago
|Pecha Kucha Vol 7… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|While Kate’s A… on Photos from J’Adart…|
|jeff on PunkOttawa.com Spring Flea Mar…|
|Justy Dennis on Photos from Chinatown Craft Wa…|
|cindy Deachman on Photos from Chinatown Craft Wa…|