Photos from Day Three of OIFF 2012
On the third day of Ottawa International Film Festival at the World Exchange Plaza’s Empire Theatres.
I was there to see the short films being shown here.
Don’t forget to check out OIFF’s Music Video Challenge.
About Ming WuMy name is Ming I am a photographer from Ottawa. An Algonquin college graduate in Photography. Also a writer when I review the shows I attend.
- Photos from Boyhood & Each Other @ @PressedOttawa [May 22, 2013] wp.me/pQmiL-6WL 5 hours ago
- Last song and my favorite by Boyhood at @pressedottawa #vinepost vine.co/v/b99xtKgZYmp 15 hours ago
- Boyhood at @pressedottawa @bruisedtongue #vinepost vine.co/v/b99F5mLmF9l 15 hours ago
- Each Other at @pressedottawa #vinepost WOW!! vine.co/v/b995vYKEpgv 16 hours ago
- “@JackpineCo: OMG! Bear Witness of @atribecalledred art work! @tedxrideaucanal @artscourt #tedxrc #art #ottawa instagram.com/p/ZoaaDKyd3x/” 17 hours ago
|While Kate’s A… on Photos from J’Adart…|
|Lorena on JADART-16|
|jeff on PunkOttawa.com Spring Flea Mar…|
|Justy Dennis on Photos from Chinatown Craft Wa…|
|cindy Deachman on Photos from Chinatown Craft Wa…|