Photos from Day Three of OIFF 2012
On the third day of Ottawa International Film Festival at the World Exchange Plaza’s Empire Theatres.
I was there to see the short films being shown here.
Don’t forget to check out OIFF’s Music Video Challenge.
About Ming WuMy name is Ming I am a photographer from Ottawa. An Algonquin college graduate in Photography. Also a writer when I review the shows I attend.
Happenings in Ottawa
- The colours seems to stand out on the garbage bins. Yerba Buena Gardens #sanfrancisco http://t.co/cAygF7eE8r 4 hours ago
- Dept of Electricity. #sanfrancisco http://t.co/TP6j3e1ItO 4 hours ago
- Teh instead of Tehama St. Is this street art or vandalism? :P #sanfrancisco http://t.co/URnrc86gaQ 4 hours ago
- 303 2nd St. #numbers #art #sanfrancisco http://t.co/3p1a8TdVmr 15 hours ago
- Damn you roaming charges!! More like damn you Bell! :P 15 hours ago
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|
|Where is the LOVE?!… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|