Photos from Day Three of OIFF 2012
On the third day of Ottawa International Film Festival at the World Exchange Plaza’s Empire Theatres.
I was there to see the short films being shown here.
Don’t forget to check out OIFF’s Music Video Challenge.
About Ming WuMy name is Ming I am a photographer from Ottawa. An Algonquin college graduate in Photography. Also a writer when I review the shows I attend.
Happenings in Ottawa
- #nowplaying @chadvangaalen's Shrink Dust on #vinyl. Notice the penis plane? Chad drew it at @arboretumfestival http://t.co/BcaD9C007b 6 hours ago
- Wow! Found the easter egg for @PaperBagRecords and it's all test pressing of vinyl!!!! 6 hours ago
- Photos from @Octoberman and @WinchesterWarm @ @RawSugarCafe [August 26, 2014] wp.me/pQmiL-82x 16 hours ago
- RT @pitchforkmedia: Watch Kate Bush perform “Among Angels” at her first show in 35 years p4k.in/1vOo3k7 1 day ago
- @octoberman playing at @rawsugarcafe http://t.co/lD8loI6fNi 1 day ago
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|
|Where is the LOVE?!… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|