Criminal Cocktails @ The Velvet Room
I went to a cocktail kind of social party at the Velvet Room.
The theme was very 1920s and I was told it was the Anniversary for Eddie May Theatre.
Hosted by Jessica Ruano.
There was a silent auction, wish I could have bidded for something but I didn’t have the money.
Would have been nice to get “The Works” gift certificate.
Apparently there was alot of photographers there.
The host mentioned that there will be alot of “paparazzi” photogs there.
I decided to wear sunglasses so the flash won’t hurt my eyes.
Mostly the photos I took were so of alright and rule of lesson, “Never wear sunglasses in a low lit room”.
Great time socializing with some people I knew, there were the people at Apt613.
Loved the meatballs and samosas.
They had a small preview of Eddie Get Your Gun.
Very funny and interesting.
Here are some photos from the event.
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada firstname.lastname@example.org
- #oxw2018 is done. Now I need to get some sleep 😴💤 10 hours ago
- Montreal’s FAZE ended @ottawaexplosion weekend… instagram.com/p/BkJmSdIHXWH/… 10 hours ago
- My ears melted during Power of Fear at… instagram.com/p/BkJZpein-Et/… 12 hours ago
- Shoegaze? Slow rock? It’s Heroes of Might and… instagram.com/p/BkIwPKTnx_m/… 18 hours ago
- al3xis.castro at @ottawaexplosion weekend 2018.… instagram.com/p/BkImL06nEKg/… 20 hours ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|