Today I just had to see the 10th Disney/Pixar animated film UP.
Decided to bike in the pouring rain because of busy nights and I don’t think I will be able to watch it on cheap Tuesday.
It was the first time to watch it in 3D.
I felt the movie didn’t need the 3D aspect since its not one of those “in your face” movies.
With every Pixar film, they have a short and it was called Partly Cloudy.
Cute short about cloud people making babies and giving them to the storks.
Overall I really enjoyed UP.
I laughed and cried during the movie.
I won’t reveal much for those who haven’t seen it.
The animation is amazing, colors are gorgeous and storytelling is what you expect with the Pixar team.
Of course there is the intense climax at the end of the film. Made my hands sweaty at that scene.
It another feel good classic film that Pixar has made.
The movie was almost similar to The Incredibles so its a mature theme and also it was the first Pixar to have blood which wasn’t extreme.
Saw the trailer/teaser for Toy Story 3 which comes out on June 18, 2010.
When I saw it I was very excited for it, I know people will be moaning and groaning about it.
Very funny trailer/teaser, you have to see it.
I don’t care what people say, I want to see Woody and Buzz do whatever adventure faces them.
Go see UP.
- Toy Story 3 Crosses $1 Billion, Disney Becomes First Studio to Have Two Billion Dollar Films in One Year (slashfilm.com)
- “Toy Story 3” to Cross $1 Billion at Box Office (brainz.org)
- `Toy Story 3′ to break another record for Disney (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Pixar: Small wonders (independent.co.uk)
- Pixar Reportedly Developing ‘Planes’ as Direct to DVD Spinoff of ‘Cars’ (slashfilm.com)
- Special DVD Features Revealed for Pixar’s Toy Story 3 and Mater’s Tall Tales (slashfilm.com)