A Legal Green Graffiti Way Workshop on May 22nd
If you like to show off your creative work on a wall but want to do it in a legal, safe and green way.
Without smelling the fumes from a spray can paint.
Look no further to Canteen on May 22nd.
In participation with Apt613, it will be a “The Moss Graffiti Workshop”.
The workshop will run from 12pm-2pm.
Cost: $8 per person
Taken from Canteen’s website
All moss and mixture supplies will be provided.
We ask that you bring your own container with lid and a paint brush.
In shop, we’ll teach you the basics of making the moss mixture. Then we’ll hit the neighborhood to get creative.
Each participant will walk away from this workshop with enough moss mixture to use for creative projects at home.
Please register early in-person or by phone at (613) 216-0083.
Do it now!! They are filling up very fast!
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s March Ottawa 2018 photogmusic.com/womens-march-o… 32 minutes ago
- Photos from @Deathsticksband, @WULMRT and #DarkPlains @ @PressedOttawa photogmusic.com/deathsticks-wl… https://t.co/m766n22rvA 12 hours ago
- dethstyx at @pressedottawa @ Pressed instagram.com/p/BeKB7-EF82F/ 15 hours ago
- Woot! WLMRT @wulmrt at @pressedottawa wlmrt_s1987 @shitty_dude_guy @ Pressed instagram.com/p/BeJ8Sx8lwkt/ 15 hours ago
- Dark Plains at @pressedottawa @ Pressed instagram.com/p/BeJ2yB1l0sg/ 16 hours ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|