Smoke’s Poutinerie coming to Ottawa
I heard it on the grapevine and just did some researching online.
For all you poutine fans, I found out Ottawa is going to have this poutine restaurant called “Smoke’s Poutinerie“.
Its going to be where End Hits used to be at.
For those that don’t know, the address is 407 Dalhousie St so Google that.
From the website, looks like its a Toronto based restaurant.
Looking at the photos of the different kinds of poutine, it is mouth watering.
I am excited to try out:
- Bacon Poutine
- Prime Beef Poutine
- Traditional Poutine
I know its going to be back for your heart eating these kinds of poutine. But you will live once.
I guess I don’t need to go down to Montreal.
- Tonight only: Lamb poutine at Longman & Eagle (timeoutny.com)
- 2nd Annual Poutine Dinner (patspapers.com)
- Old-school poutine is the only poutine (theglobeandmail.com)
- Poutine: The Ultimate Geek Food? (neatorama.com)
- Photo of the Day: Poutine Burger from Grange Kitchen & Bar in Ann Arbor, MI (aht.seriouseats.com)
- CBC Ottawa news earns 2 Gemini nominations (cbc.ca)