The Kelp Records Flea and Food Market [PHOTOS]
Here are the photos from the Kelp Records’ First Annual Flea and Food Market.
It is a change from their usual afternoon events at the Carleton Tavern.
Oh how I missed the pulled Pork sandwiches.
Some of the foods there were amazing like the tacos and beef in a cone!
It was sponsored by The Wig.
This time there were some added food markets/specialty like:
- The Black Cat Bistro (Chef Trish Larkin)
- Murray Street (Chef Steve Mitton)
- The Urban Element (Chef Candice Butler)
- The Whalesbone (Chef of Catering Kate Klenavic)
- Pascale’s All Natural Ice Cream [Sad they didn’t have the Chocolate Bacon Fat flavor!]
- Raw Sugar Café
- Domus Café’s sous chef, Ryan Janssens
- Neat Coffee