Static Zine Issue #1 Launch [Photos]
I attended a DIY zine launch on June 19, 2011.
The zine is called Static Zine and it is a collective lifestyle and arts zine run out of Toronto.
The first issue came out during NXNE.
The free event took place at two different places.
First it was at Sky Blue Sky which is an amazing sandwich place on 605 Bloor Street West.
The sandwich is so good and they have some softdrinks like Cherry Coke, Crush in glass bottle and the different kinds of Mountain Dew that isn’t available in Canada.
Then second we did a march to Christie Pits.
For photos of the music part of the event, go to here.
Here are mostly the candid photos of the event.
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada email@example.com
- Happy Good Friday @kexp @robynkonichiwa #robyn #dancingonmyown twitter.com/kexpnowplaying… 7 hours ago
- Photos from @Tokyo Police Club and @DizzytheBand @ @BronsonCentre. Exactly 11 years ago #tokyopoliceclub played… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Wow! Tokyo Police Club @TokyoPoliceClub at Bronson Centre last night. @dinealonemusic @spectrasonic thesyndotcom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Dreamy pop music by @dizzytheband at Bronson Centre @spectrasonic @royalmtn . Sporting a @BASEREVOLVmusic tee! @ Br… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Interesting @Wikipedia page & “photo” on @puptheband en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PUP_(band) 1 day ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|