Photos from Hotbox
In part of Saw Video’s 30th Anniversary, they did a outdoor summer social party at the courtyard on August 11th.
The turnout was a success.
Lots of people showed up and tried out the amazing foods vendors in Ottawa.
I tried the Murray Street hotdog and Strata Pizza.
Both were really great.
While my brother had Jak’s Kitchen’s back bacon sandwich.
Had some bites and it was good.
Here are the rest of the photos.
Tags: 2011, Adam Saikaley, alternative, Artist, Arts, Band, Canada, Club Saw, Culture, Dance, electronica, Event, Food, Group, HotBox, Indie, Jak's Kitchen, Live, Murray Street Restaurant, Music, Musician, Musicians, Ottawa, Pascale’s Ice Cream, People, Photography, Saw Gallery, Strata Pizza, The Black Cat Bistro
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada email@example.com
- Sunday evening with @donovanwoods at @NACOrchCNA @ National Arts Centre / Centre national des Arts instagram.com/p/Bh5MiOdHwaL/ 2 hours ago
- At @NACOrchCNA on a Sunday and see @wildriversmusic open up for @donovanwoods @canadasnac @… instagram.com/p/Bh5FFl-nkeI/ 3 hours ago
- Photos from Yitzy & The Bits @ @TheRecordCentre #rsd2018 #recordstoreday2018 photogmusic.com/yitzy-therecor… https://t.co/BuiguMBrN9 7 hours ago
- Photos from @omh0use & @Karneef @ @PressedOttawa photogmusic.com/omhouse-karnee… https://t.co/1OYexVi452 10 hours ago
- #Vinyl giveaway for Johnny Cash's Early Singles! Details on photogmusic.com/rsd2018-therec… 12 hours ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|