Puces Pop 2011
On September 24, 2011, I happened to be in Montreal for Pop Montreal and started off the day at Puces Pop.
Puces Pop is Montreal’s largest do-it-yourself festival where people can come and celebrate all types of independent creation!
All I can say was there was alot of people there.
There were alot of stuff I liked.
Sadly this year they didn’t have the foods in the counter.
Here are some of the photos I took.
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada email@example.com
- Photos from @SeaMoyaBand and @instamiles @ @QueenStFare @terrorbirdmedia photogmusic.com/seamoya-milesf… https://t.co/yroPFw7G0L 8 hours ago
- Spending my birthday at @queenstfare and watching a live performance by @instamiles @ Queen St. Fare instagram.com/p/BuIF0mjFzGQ/… 1 day ago
- @tompowercbc Today is my birthday (February 20) 1 day ago
- February 18, 2019 radio show. photogmusic.com/nofilter-febru… 1 day ago
- It’s my birthday and I will be at this show. Please join in for some fun tonight twitter.com/queenstfare/st… 1 day ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|