Puces Pop 2011
On September 24, 2011, I happened to be in Montreal for Pop Montreal and started off the day at Puces Pop.
Puces Pop is Montreal’s largest do-it-yourself festival where people can come and celebrate all types of independent creation!
All I can say was there was alot of people there.
There were alot of stuff I liked.
Sadly this year they didn’t have the foods in the counter.
Here are some of the photos I took.
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada email@example.com
- Random photos of people @ @CityFolkFest 2018 @apt613 #cityfolk2018 photogmusic.com/faces-cityfolk… https://t.co/UM4KnZpcJ9 8 hours ago
- Photos from @CityFolkFest 2018 [Day 5] @thedecemberists #thedecemberists @mtjoyband @terralightfoot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- From the @polarisprize after party at thedrakehotel on September 17, 2018. Wanted to do a group photo booth with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Photos from @theLonelyParade, #BBQT & @sadsadbaxter @ @bsbottawa on Sept 15, 2018 @ottawaexplosion @buzzrecordsTO… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Photos from @CityFolkFest 2018 [Day 4] @hozier #hozier @bencaplanmusic @lindiortega photogmusic.com/cityfolkfestiv… https://t.co/TCEOSdDBGb 19 hours ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|