Puces Pop 2011
On September 24, 2011, I happened to be in Montreal for Pop Montreal and started off the day at Puces Pop.
Puces Pop is Montreal’s largest do-it-yourself festival where people can come and celebrate all types of independent creation!
All I can say was there was alot of people there.
There were alot of stuff I liked.
Sadly this year they didn’t have the foods in the counter.
Here are some of the photos I took.
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada email@example.com
- .@rorytaillon at @pressedottawa photogmusic.com/thelongwar-ror… youtu.be/njOA2JWGoLM?a 1 hour ago
- Photos from @TheLongWarBand, @RoryTaillon and @IAmMountainEyes @ @PressedOttawa @whatsthestoryca @blacksheep_inn… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Instameet @igersottawa @ @OttawaArtG @apt613 @tinytravelhippo #myoag #oagexpansion photogmusic.com/instameet-oag/ https://t.co/5JbCrjNPtF 7 hours ago
- @thelongwarband psst you need to fix your Instagram shared setting 😜 twitter.com/photogmusic/st… 13 hours ago
- @thelongwarband twitter.com/photogmusic/st… 13 hours ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|