Puces Pop 2011
On September 24, 2011, I happened to be in Montreal for Pop Montreal and started off the day at Puces Pop.
Puces Pop is Montreal’s largest do-it-yourself festival where people can come and celebrate all types of independent creation!
All I can say was there was alot of people there.
There were alot of stuff I liked.
Sadly this year they didn’t have the foods in the counter.
Here are some of the photos I took.
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada firstname.lastname@example.org
- @jimbryson @sparklesauri @claudemunson @OfficialHMB @ExpandaFuzz @DougHempstead @BUCKnNICE @LesleyElora666… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #Bestof2018 - #Ottawa Releases [Top 10] #Top10of2018 photogmusic.com/bestof2018-ott… https://t.co/7J6eCV41Mo 2 hours ago
- Just uploaded "No Filter - November 19, 2018 [Hour Two]" to @mixcloud mixcloud.com/photogmusic/no… Listen up! 8 hours ago
- Photos from @Pantayo and @ScaryBearSound @ #GeneralAssembly @girlsrockottawa @joannatweetsome @… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I’ve been entranced by the music of @pantayo at general__assembly girlsrockottawa @joannatweetsome @ General Assemb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|