Photos from Day Three of OIFF 2012
On the third day of Ottawa International Film Festival at the World Exchange Plaza’s Empire Theatres.
I was there to see the short films being shown here.
Don’t forget to check out OIFF’s Music Video Challenge.
About Ming WuMy name is Ming I am a photographer from Ottawa. An Algonquin college graduate in Photography. Also a writer when I review the shows I attend.
Happenings in Ottawa
- Photo: At the @islandparkdistribution @islandparkdist launch party. Happening all night come!! tmblr.co/ZP79by1jFcXzh 2 hours ago
- Photo: Interesting #shoufen talk with @byleejones at @jackpineco tmblr.co/ZP79by1jF5Xdh 4 hours ago
- @BraidsMusic - Deep In The Iris [Album Review] @arbutusrecords @flemisheye @killbeat wp.me/pQmiL-8p8 9 hours ago
- 4 days left to win pair of tickets to 5 @Ontario_Scene shows. Go to photogmusic.com to find out. @CanadasNAC @apt613 #OntarioScene 13 hours ago
- @jmikelittle @spectrasonic @cyhsyband @rawsugarcafe it was last minute when a friend texted me if I wanted to go. I couldn't say no :P 1 day ago
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|
|Where is the LOVE?!… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|