Hub & Spoke on August 29th @ 71 Bank St [Event Reminder]
As summer begins to wind down.
It doesn’t mean the festival season will come to an end.
NO! Come September there will be at slew of interesting and fun festivals happening in Ottawa.
This Wednesday the people at Hub Ottawa will be doing their Hub & Spoke.
Hub & Spoke is a mixer for people in Ottawa to check out.
“Showcasing the curators and hosts behind the hottest events this Fall for making social change happen in Ottawa.”
In it’s fourth installment, there will be a slew of event host that will have a few minutes to pitch their event and share how the event will help make Ottawa a more vibrant and engaging place, and strengthen our city’s social fabric.
The event takes place on Wednesday August 29th, 2012 at 5:30 – 8:30 pm
Location is HUB Ottawa. 71 Bank Street, 6th Floor
At Hub & Spoke 4, the events/festivals will be represented.
From urban sustainability to arts and culture to corporate responsbility, meet the curators behind the events this Fall that are making a positive impact on the city of Ottawa:
- Nuit Blanche – an all-night arts and culture extravaganza @nuitblancheotta
- Harvest Noir – Ottawa’s secret picnic feast + pop-up parade + black tie dance party #harvestnoir @gregorysearle
- Creative Mornings – a global monthly breakfast lecture series for creative types @Ottawa_CM #creativemornings @michaelgrigoriev @thescribblr
- CCSR Conference – corporate and community social responsibility conference
- Ottawa DNA – multi-stakeholder on Ottawa’s urban development
- Maker Faire – showcase of invention, creativity & resourcefulness, & a celebration of the Maker movement (@artengine )
- House of Paint – festival of urban arts and culture @houseofpaint
- Citizen’s Academy – promoting civic literacy and understanding of how the City of Ottawa operates
- Funatorium Explorium Inc.
Plus many more.
For more info or to purchase a ticket, click here.
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada email@example.com
Happenings in Ottawa
- Day 3 of Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival (Races) [June 25, 2016]
- Day 2 of Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival (Parade) [June 24, 2016]
- Day 1 of Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival [June 23, 2016]
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not : Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours – Night Two [Random Photos]
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not : Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours – Night One [Random Photos]
- Photos from @DoldrumsFest 2017 [Night 2] @CosmoDoris @prayer_wheels photogmusic.com/doldrums2017-n… https://t.co/oXQAaxMYD2 2 hours ago
- Photos from @JennGrantMusic and @JennyBerkel @ @CanadasNAC Theatre #NACPresents photogmusic.com/jenngrant-jenn… https://t.co/rCb3SSNHWB 4 hours ago
- @jenngrantmusic called you out for not attending tonight @jimbryson lol twitter.com/photogmusic/st… 13 hours ago
- @prayer_wheels at @DoldrumsMusic @ Club SAW instagram.com/p/BSFhJ44lspK/ 13 hours ago
- Shadowhand at @DoldrumsMusic @ Club SAW instagram.com/p/BSFYlSylJlb/ 14 hours ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|