6th Annual Chinatown Remixed [Photos]
The 6th annual Chinatown Remixed is a month-long art festival that kicks off with a day-long vernissage at various locations along Somerset Street West, between Bay and Preston Streets.
Click below for the photos that I took at this year’s event.
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada email@example.com
- Photos from @JDutcherMusic and Cedric Noel @ First Baptist Church photogmusic.com/jeremydutcher-… https://t.co/oTzp2ZMRq5 22 hours ago
- Might drop by @Therecordcentre for the 24 Hour Jazz Ramble. photogmusic.com/event/24-hour-… @OttawaJazz @apt613 1 day ago
- Photos from @faucher666 #AFreshSkin #vernissage at @purple_urchin @apt613 photogmusic.com/tinafaucher-af… https://t.co/k5fMqMGx3X 1 day ago
- Photos from Jonas Bonnetta and mal/aimé @ General Assembly @eveninghymns @ponygirlband photogmusic.com/jonasbonnetta-… https://t.co/3ZBG7lu656 2 days ago
- @JillKrajewski @SOCANmusic It’s going to be hard to choose either @Casper_Skulls or @alvvaysband or @weavesmusic or… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|