613 Day on June 13, 2015
This Saturday should be a great day in Ottawa.
For those not aware about our lovely city.
613 is Ottawa’s area code hence June being the 6th month.
Since people have called Ottawa a “boring” city.
Why not make it a change and let people know what to do for this unofficial day to call “613 Day”.
Encourage anyone to do a pop-up impromptu BBQs/day parties something for the family and friends.
Pending the weather, let’s hoping for something great!
For what I have gathered up.
Here is a list of what to do this Saturday (If I forgotten something please make a comment):
- Ottawa Makers Market FREE from 10am – 3pm on 715 Cooper St
- Ottawa Showbox Day Summer BBQ at Mugshots
12pm – 6pm FREE!
- the ottawa small press fair, spring 2015 edition at Jack Purcell Centre
12pm – 5pm
- Porch View Dances from 2pm-3pm. Part of the Canada Dance Festival
- Ottawa Just For Cats Festival.
- Live Jazz! at Mugshots at 9pm
- Jackpine 613 Day Sunet BBQ party at 6:13pm!
- First night of WESTFEST featuring performances by Sarah Harmer, Craig Cardiff, Rae Spoon and many more.