As part of Ottawa 2017, I checked out Kontinuum.
Here are the details from the site:
“This immersive multimedia production, created by Ottawa 2017 and Moment Factory, unfolds in Ottawa’s future Lyon Light Rail Transit (LRT) station. Visitors descend deep underground into an anomaly in the fabric of reality where invisible frequencies take on physical dimension.”
Kontinuum runs until September 14th and tickets are free through the site.
About Ming WuMing Wu - Photographer and blogger from Ottawa, Canada email@example.com
- Moving performance by @josephshabason at @BSBOttawa @debaserlives @westernvinyl Get the album Anne! @ Black Squirre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Photos from @YouAReStars and @MyBrightestDiamond @ @CanadasNAC @NACOrchCNA Southam Hall #NACPresents @apt613… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Area Resident and Jonathan Pearce @ The Record Centre photogmusic.com/arearesident-j… https://t.co/ycO1GRWjsu 15 hours ago
- I’m literally crying to montrealstars with nacomusicians @CanadasNAC orchestra 😭 @ National Arts Centre / Centre na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Spellbinding performance at @CanadasNAC with @MyBrightestDmnd @ National Arts Centre / Centre national des Arts instagram.com/p/BrbgDyfFhpk/… 1 day ago
|Rosemary on 613 Day on June 13, 2015|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2010|
|#DesignMTL Photos @P… on Puces Pop 2011|
|PechaKucha Durban is… on Photos from Pecha Kucha Ottawa…|
|Jumble Spoiler… on Love Is The Devil (A Repost on…|